The mission of FCA is "To lead every coach and athlete into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and His church."
Did you know?
1. The Upper Cumberland Fellowship of Christian Athletes (UC-FCA) consists of:
· 12 counties
· 29 cities/towns/communities
· 45,220 student population, potential UC-FCA participants
· 63 schools available for campus ministry organization (includes middle school, high school, and college)
· 40 current campus ministries which are active
· 2000+ active youth participants
2. You do not have to be an athlete to be an FCA participant. Any student, coach, parent or fan is welcome to attend.
3. UC-FCA includes a coach’s ministry which consists of an organization for coaches. Our role is to minister to them by encouraging and equipping them to know and serve Christ. This program provides staff contacts, prayer support, resources, outreach events, Bible studies, retreats and conferences.
4. UC-FCA has a staff of four (2 full-time and 3 part-time), plus numerous volunteers.
5. UC-FCA’s projected budget for 2018 is $350,000.